Mexico is a top destination for patients seeking hair transplants. It is one of the most advanced countries when it comes to cosmetic procedures for hair loss. In addition, its high-tech equipment and technology make the country a favorable option.
In addition, the cost per graft for a hair transplant is significantly lower than in other areas. Due to the quality of work and discounts of up to 70%, many American patients travel to Mexico to undergo the procedure.
- Mexico is one of the most advanced countries when it comes to cosmetic procedures. It is a top location across the world, specifically for hair transplants.
- Modern facilities and beautiful clinics are highly developed in comparison to other countries. Therefore, it is a desirable option for the overall experience of getting a hair transplant.
- Sanitation techniques are meticulous in Mexico. As a result, it is one of the safest global locations for cosmetic procedures due to its high standards for safety. This creates a lower risk of infections and complications.
- United States travelers can find cheaper flights to Mexico since most major cities are only a few hours away by plane. It is also a shorter travel time for any follow-ups.
- Mexico is not as experienced in DHI hair transplant procedures as some other countries. Therefore, those looking for this particular technique should consider choosing another location for a transplant or you should make sure to check the doctor’s experience with this technique.
- The country is relatively newer to the hair transplant scene and is not as accustomed to medical tourism. However, Mexico still maintains high success with hair transplants in its renowned facilities that are gaining popularity yearly.
- Turkey has extensive experience with hair loss procedures and transplants. As a country, it is very developed in these areas.
- There is a high rate of success with cosmetic procedures in general throughout Turkey. One-third of international travelers choose Turkey for hair restoration and similar services.
- Turkey offers a quicker turnaround for hair transplant procedures due to faster operation time. For example, a procedure that can take days in other European countries may be completed in a matter of hours in Turkey.
- You can find some of the lowest rates in the world in Turkey. This allows international patrons to get a quality hair transplant at a fairly discounted price.
- The technology used for hair transplants in Turkey is not as advanced as some other countries. Despite being one of the top providers of hair transplants in the world, it falls slightly behind in this area.
- Turkey is very far from the United States. Therefore, any follow-up visits can be expensive. This is an important factor to consider when choosing a location for a hair transplant, as flight and travel costs can add up.
Mexico vs. Turkey Cost
When deciding to travel to Mexico or Turkey for a hair transplant, it is important to consider the costs involved. We offer convenient packages for our Mexico City, Monterrey, and Istanbul locations. All of these options include the procedure, transfer, and hotel accommodations, and the only additional cost is a flight to and from the chosen destination.
For United States travelers, Mexico is the most cost-effective option when it comes to airline tickets. Due to its close proximity, flights average between $350 and $500 throughout the year. Depending on departure location, you can purchase round-trip tickets for as low as $200 in some instances.
Considering our transparently priced $3,999 Monterrey and $4,490 Mexico City packages, United States travelers can get a top-quality hair transplant for just under $5,000 in total.
While flights to Turkey are more expensive than Mexico for United States citizens, our all-inclusive Istanbul package is discounted at $2,400. When traveling during the low tourism season, flight tickets can be found on the low end of $1000 to $2000 for an accumulative cost of under $4,000 to get the procedure done.
Overall, United States patients can get a quality hair transplant in Istanbul, Mexico City, or Monterrey for under $5,000, including everything.
EasyHairHub offers all new clients a free consultation for hair transplant services.
Qualified doctors offer personalized recommendations for the best individual treatment options.
Convenient hair transplant packages are available for our locations in Mexico, Monterrey, and Istanbul. Each option includes transfer and hotel, in addition to the procedure. We are here to ensure you have the most comfortable experience before, during, and after your transplant. If you’re ready to start, reach out to us today for your complimentary quote!